If you can dream it, I can do it.
As an application developer I write code to link systems together, make changes to off-the-shelf software, and create new software apps from scratch to help you automate and streamline your business, or implement that great idea you had to fill a gap in the market.
Not sure what that means? Here are some examples:
- API integrations allow two pieces of software to talk to each other. If you use a CRM or a payment processor or any other well recognised piece of software, then usually it will have an API and I can write some connector code to get that system integrated with another system, whether that be a pre-existing system or a bespoke piece of software that has been created especially for you. Some common API integrations include AfterPay, Square or Stripe, Xero, Mailchimp, and Acuity.
- Web forms can be created to your specs with conditional logic and other advanced workflows. For example, a memerbship application form which takes care of payment, updates a back-office member database, and emails a PDF membership certificate; or an online quiz to act as a lead magnet for your business.
- CSS and templating tweaks make it easy to make minor changes to the appearance of WordPress, SquareSpace and other websites, the Acuity scheduler, Kartra, Thinkific, and many other off-the-shelf software packages. This can be used to enhance the user experience and/or match your branding more precisely.
- Bespoke software can do exactly what you want it to do. You might want to create a service where you hire out professionals to end-users taking a commission on the sales generated through you, or maybe create a loyalty rewards website where customers can redeem points, or a Facebook app to build awareness of your brand and collect leads for a service.
These are just some of the projects I have completed for clients over 20 years of software development.
I would love to hear what you want to achieve and figure out a way to make it happen!
- C# and .NET
- CSS and HTML
- SQL Server, MySQL, noSQL
- IIS, Apache, Unix Scripting
Cat is quite simply one of the very best web developers I've been lucky enough to work with. She has an exceptionally high attention to detail, and a great technical understanding of the whole development lifecycle. Would recommend working with her in a heartbeat.
I recently had a serious (and crazily intermittent) issue with my Wordpress website, where pages would render as a bunch of random and unreadable symbols, making it completely unusable. Cat came to the rescue and figured out the solution in super quick time! She explained to me in non-technical terms what the problem was and got me sorted swiftly. She was smart and lovely, and I would recommend her highly to anyone having issues with their website!
Dive Deeper: Take a look at some case studies