ACE Help for your Online Bookings.
Hello! I’m Cat and I'm an Acuity certified expert
I can help you get set up with Acuity so that you can automate and streamline your booking process to make things easier for both you and your clients.
In these 1-hour sessions, I work side-by-side with you and use my in-depth knowledge of Acuity to quickly set up what you need for your unique business, whilst showing you how to change things yourself in the future.
Here are some of the things we might do in our session together:
- Set up your basic appointments and availability (including different times for different types of appointments).
- Customise your email confirmations so that people know how your sessions will work (e.g. include a Zoom link, include directions to your office, or tell them you’ll call them, or however else you like to work).
- Add your branding to the scheduler so that it feels like a part of your business.
- Integrate with PayPal, Stripe or Square so that you can take payment as people book.
- Set up intake forms to gather information before the first session.
- Set up a cancellation policy and appointment reminders to reduce no-shows.
- Automate client follow ups so you don’t forget to ask for a testimonial.
These 1-hour sessions are run on Zoom (like Skype but with screen sharing) and cost AU$195 (approximately US$150).
So bring your big goals and dreams and let’s see what we can achieve together!Book Your Session Now
My session with Cat was on time, targeted to exactly what I wanted (which was complicated and there was lots of it) and I was so happy with the outcome. And it was all completed in an hour’s session. It simply wouldn’t have been done without Cat's help.
I booked in with Cat to get a handle on how to work with Acuity. I had already signed up for a trial period, and then extended it, and I was still using my pen-and-paper diary! I needed help to get comfortable using Acuity, and simply wanted to learn how to integrate it into my existing holistic therapies business. Cat more than assisted with that.
She asked me questions about what I wanted to achieve for Acuity and my business, and identified the most important areas to work on. She helped me get clear on services I wanted listed, and on payment systems. She explained how to use Acuity to set up mailing sequences so I could capture testimonials and send links to re-book appointments.
She also checked my website and fixed how the Acuity calendar was showing up on it – in 5 minutes! I would NEVER have fixed it myself. In fact I had already spent a full day trying, and had given up!
All of this in a one-hour appointment! She did the tricky bits for me, and showed me how to do the simple things that I could do myself, so we got me learning to use Acuity better in a very short time. I highly, highly recommend Cat!