What Would a Steady Stream of New Clients Mean for Your Practice?
You have a website for your practice. But you have this sneaky suspicion that it’s not doing a great job. Even though you’ve heard that the web is a great way to find new clients, you don’t seem to get many new clients through your website.
It could be that it’s old and doesn’t work well on mobile. Many people use their smartphones or tablets nowadays to look for information and search for service providers. If your site is not optimised, it’s difficult to view, and you’re missing out on sales.
Maybe your website is mobile friendly, but your message is confused and it’s not really clear what you do, or who you work with. Time-poor people (and that’s most of us these days!) will just give up and look elsewhere if it’s not really obvious that you offer what they’re looking for. Customers need to feel confident that you can help them.
Or maybe the words and images you’re using don’t really connect with the people you want to work with, so you’re not getting the calls and bookings you’d like.
But it doesn’t have to be like this.
Your website can be modern, professional, and very human too. It can show off the therapies you offer. It can give potential clients the information they need without overwhelming them. More importantly, the right website can inspire new clients to follow through and book their first appointment with you.
My Websites Are Different
I’m Catherine Doyle, the founder of Soothed.
I’ve been building websites for the last 17 years. In that time, I’ve built hundreds of websites. I’ve learnt how to hand-code, connected up databases, written several content management systems, learnt how to optimise a website so it gets found in the search engines, studied usability and accessibility, and learnt to design.
Natural therapies are my passion, and when I left my web agency job ten years ago, I started Soothed so that I could help natural therapists to market their practices online. Since then, I’ve worked with dozens of therapists and clinics (and even become a therapist myself), so I know what it takes to build a successful website that informs and persuades potential clients to book.
It’s Time for Your Practice to Shine Online
I’m not going to create just a fancy online brochure. I’m going to give you a stunning new site that attracts new visitors through Google, demonstrates how you can help them, and makes it really easy for them to book an appointment. And if they’re interested but not ready to book today, it’s easy for them to sign up for your newsletter, so you can continue to build trust and add value until they are ready to try your services.
Here’s How It Works
Your website will typically be ready in 8-10 weeks. Here are the steps we’ll follow:
We start with a phone chat to talk about your needs, answer your questions, and choose your template.
I set up your website with your chosen template and customise it with your logo, colours, fonts, and photos.
I help you draft up to 5 pages of text. Then I refine and polish it so that it informs and inspires people to book.
I’ll add online booking links, a newsletter signup form and optimise your site for search engines.
The Perfect Solution for Therapists who Want More Clients from Their Website
If you’re ready to give your practice the modern client-generating website it deserves, the Gold package is for you. You’ll get:
- Personalised attention: I’m available by phone or email to answer all of your questions about templates, text, images, domains, WordPress and so on during the site build. Each project starts with a 30-minute phone call where we discuss your needs, and then we have regular email check-ins throughout the process.
- Customised web design: We begin with a professionally-designed premium template which is carefully customised with your branding to communicate your brand values and create the right impression. The end result is a unique design that’s made to measure for your practice, without the huge costs typically associated with custom designing from scratch.
- The techie stuff done for you: I’ll take care of installing WordPress, customising your theme, entering your first five pages of text, and setting up your pages (including a map and contact form). I’ll also create a form where potential clients can sign up for your newsletter, add links to your social media accounts, and integrate your online booking links.
- Assisted copywriting: Once the design is in place, we have a 60-minute copywriting call where we go through your offerings in detail and get you started on creating the first draft of your text. I then take your first drafts and rewrite them to ensure your message is clear, appealing, and focussed on generating new bookings. Up to 5 pages of 1000 words each are included. If you need more, pay just $200 extra per page.
- My Search Engine JumpStart package: I’ll carry out 4 hours of SEO work on your site to give your site more chance of being found in local searches. This includes keyword research, optimising up to 5 pages for your chosen terms, and integrating Google Analytics and Google Search Console so that you can see how your site is performing.
- Complete control over your website: You get full access to edit your website at any time. You can add new therapy pages, upload client forms, remove old pages, even add videos. It’s easy to use and we’ll go over the basics in a training call, but if you get stuck there are video tutorials, and I’m only an email away.
- Hosting and maintenance taken care of: I’ll upload your website to the internet, create an email addresses if you need it, proactively apply any security fixes to prevent your site getting hacked, and back up your website weekly in case anything goes wrong.
- The features you need to find new clients online: The Gold package is focussed on bringing more clients into your practice so it includes assisted copywriting to ensure your offerings are clear and compelling, easy ways to book, a newsletter signup, and local search engine optimisation. If you want something else, you can customise your package with exactly what you need.
Get all this for just $2985 AUD setup (3 payments of $995) + $35/month. There’s no ongoing commitment, so you can cancel anytime.
Not sure whether this is right for you? Send me an email or call me on 0424 008 432 with your questions.
If you’re not satisfied, I’m not either. That’s why I check every Gold website before launch to make sure everything is working properly: that the text is free of errors and formatted correctly, that the images are clear and sharp, and that your website looks great on phones & tablets as well as desktop computers. If you do find something you’re not happy with, simply let me know in the first 30 days, and I’ll fix it up free of charge.
A Few Words from Other Therapists
Working with Catherine was easy. She provided a lot of support and set things up so I could manage my own content, and update the website at will. I have already noticed an increase in internet bookings and enquiries after only a few weeks. I’m sure this is due to a more modern, professional and yet approachable feel to our website. I would recommend Soothed to any practitioner looking to create or update their website. Monica North, Acumon Health & Wellness
Catherine understood exactly what I wanted and really captured the essence of the business. Her experience in natural therapies meant that she approached the website with a real understanding of what potential patients would want to see too. Emma Howe, Peakhurst Chinese Medicine
Gold Package FAQ
Q. How long will it take to set up my website?
Q. What do the templates look like?
Note: You don’t need to purchase the template separately, as the cost is included in the Gold package.
If you’re not sure which template would be best for your website, we can discuss this when we speak on the phone.
All of the templates I use are professional web designs created for WordPress websites on the Genesis framework. Genesis is a leading framework with excellent security and good clean code that search engines love. WordPress templates are also known as themes.
Q. What if I don’t like the templates? Can I choose another?
Q. What if I don't have a logo?
Q. Who writes my website text?
Once we’ve agreed on the text, I’ll enter them into WordPress, format them, and proof-read them for you.
If you need extra pages, you can either write these yourself, or I can do it for you (fee applies).
Q. What’s included in the setup fee?
- A 30-minute phone consultation to go through what you want from your website, and answer any questions you have.
- Installing and configuring the WordPress content management system, including my recommended plugins for security and search engine optimisation.
- Purchase of a professional template (choose from sixty).
- Installing your chosen template and customising it with your logo, colour choices, fonts, and images.
- One round of emailed design changes where I make changes to the design based on your feedback. (We’ll make any final tweaks needed in a Skype call before your website launches.)
- A 60-minute copywriting phone call so that I can understand what you offer in detail and get you started on writing your first drafts.
- Revising up to 5 pages of text to ensure it informs, answers objections, and gently persuades clients to book.
- Entering and formatting up to 5 pages of content for you.
- Researching which local search engine keywords are suitable for your business.
- Optimising the text and page titles of up to 5 pages with local search terms so that they rank higher in the search engines.
- Linking up Google Analytics and Search Console so that you can see how your site is performing.
- A list of other things you can do to improve your chances of being found in the search engines.
- A contact form so that potential client can contact you, without spammers getting hold of your email address.
- A map so your new clients can find you easily.
- Links to your Facebook page, Instagram, etc, so you can grow your following.
- A 1-hour Skype tweaks and training call. In this, we’ll make the final design and text tweaks to your website, and I’ll also walk you through you how to edit your new website.
- A sign-up form for your newsletter. I can integrate with all major providers.
- Integrating your online booking system (e.g. Cliniko, Acuity, Vagaro, Power Diary, Bookeo, etc.) so that clients can easily book straight from your website. Note: You will still need to pay your booking software service fees.
- Fully content-managed website – you can edit and add pages as needed after launch.
- Uploading your website to my servers, and setting up an email address for you (if desired).
Q. Can I pay in instalments?
The first instalment of $995 is due when you order, a second instalment of $995 is due one calendar month later, and the final instalment of $995 is due another month later.
Q. What’s included in the monthly fee?
- Hosting of your website on my reliable servers located in Australia.
- Up to three email addresses.
- Keeping WordPress and its plugins up to date with the latest versions (to help prevent being hacked).
- Weekly backups* of your website (in case your site gets hacked or breaks).
- Comprehensive video tutorials showing you how to add pages, format text, insert images, add videos, etc.
- One free 15-minute support incident a month** (Example uses: help setting up email on your computer or mobile device, restoring a backup, help with how to edit your website text or photos.)
* While I make every effort to ensure backups are tested regularly, backups can sometimes fail, so I strongly suggest you also keep your own backups. Please let me know if you need help with this.
** Occasionally you may need additional support (particularly if you have many email addresses). Additional 15-minute blocks can be purchased as needed for $25 each. You cannot use your free support incident to add new features to your website, or for other development work.
Q. Can I add a newsletter, blog, online booking etc?
Other add-ons including a blog and shopping cart are also available. See the extras page for pricing.
Q. Are there any other costs involved in having a website?
Also, if you want to use images within your website you will need to purchase these separately. (I will suggest places where you can source high-quality images for your website.)
Q. What happens if I want to cancel?
Q. Is the Gold package right for me?
|Takes 4-6 weeks.||Takes 8-10 weeks.|
|Choose from 5 premium templates.||Choose from 60 premium templates.|
|Includes a 30-minute kick off phone call, and a 1-hour tweaks & training Skype call at the end of your project.||Includes a 30-minute kick off phone call, a 1-hour copywriting phone call, and a 1-hour tweaks & training Skype call at the end of your project.|
|Full-colour customisation, custom fonts, background images changed, and logo added.||Full-colour customisation, custom fonts, background images changed, and logo added.|
|You write your content.||Your write the first drafts, and up to five pages are professionally revised and polished.|
|Up to five pages entered and formatted for you.||Up to five pages entered and formatted for you.|
|Page titles optimised for search engines.||Page titles and text optimised for search engines.|
|No stats set up.||Google Analytics and Search Console integrated.|
|No newsletter or online booking.||Newsletter sign up form and online booking links set up.|
Q. Can I add more features later?
Are You Ready to Step Up Your Online Marketing?
How many clients do you think you’re losing to an out-of-date, confusing website that doesn’t work nicely on mobile?
It’s time to step up and make sure your website gives the right impression. It’s time to show potential clients that you’re the right person to help them.