Get Your Natural Therapy Practice Up and Running This Week With an Express Website Design
You’re just starting out as a natural therapist. You’ve done all the training, passed your exams, and completed all your clinic hours. You’re ready to go out and change the world. There’s just one small problem — you need clients!
How fantastic will it feel the first time your phone rings and it’s someone new asking to make an appointment with you?
When your marketing is working well, that’s exactly what will happen. And before you know it, you’ll have lots of clients, and be on your way to a full practice.
A website can do that for you. It’s the perfect way to bring in new clients, and the perfect way to let potential clients find out more about working with you.
I Design Websites for Natural Therapists
I’m Catherine Doyle, the founder of Soothed.
Over the last nine years, I’ve helped dozens of natural therapists create an amazing website for their practice. I’ve worked with yoga teachers, Chinese medicine practitioners, naturopaths, Bowen therapists (lots of these as I’m one too), kinesiologists, aromatherapists, herbalists, and more.
And I’ve been lucky to work with bigger associations and multi-disciplinary clinics too.
After working with health practitioners for so long, I have a solid understanding of what you want from your website. And I totally get that you want to convey your gentler approach to wellness, as well as your professionalism.
Get Expert Help on a Teeny Budget
I completely understand that you’re just starting out, so you only have a tiny budget.
Maybe you’ve even thought about hacking together a website yourself to save money. And you could do that. But it will take you weeks to research all the options, learn all the tech, and put it all together.
That’s why I’ve put together the Express package. I’ll get you up and running with a professional website in 1-2 days with all the technical stuff taken care of. What’s more, it’s not going to cost you an arm and a leg! The Express package is an incredibly low $495 AUD setup + $35/month. You can easily afford the initial investment, and the small ongoing fee is for my Complete Care package which covers your website hosting and maintenance so you never have to worry about your website again.
Here’s How It Works
Your website will be ready in just 1-2 days. Here are the steps we’ll follow:
You complete a short questionnaire that tells me exactly what you want for your website.
I get to work immediately and set up your website with your chosen template, colours, and menu options.
You log in and enter your text. Your site is now live and ready to start bringing in clients.
Perfect For New Therapists
The Express package includes everything you need to get up and running quickly, so you can start finding clients for your practice this week. You’ll get:
- Hassle-free setup: I’ll install WordPress and configure everything correctly. Plus I’ll upload your website to the internet, and set up an email address for you (if desired). So you don’t have to worry about any tech gremlins.
- Professional template: Don’t waste your time wading through hundreds of templates trying to make a decision. Choose from five premium templates to let your services shine through, and I’ll change the accent colour to make your site your own.
- Complete control over your content: No need to wait for your web designer to make changes to your pages. You can edit the words and images on each page, add unlimited pages, and even add videos. It’s easy to use, and there are video tutorials on hand to help you if you get stuck.
- Hosting and maintenance taken care of: I’ll host your website for you, proactively apply any security fixes to prevent your site getting hacked, and back up your website weekly in case anything goes wrong.
- A website that can grow with your practice: When your practice grows, you can easily add new features to your website and upgrade the design without needing to start all over again.
Get all this for a very affordable $495 AUD setup + $35/month. There’s no ongoing commitment, so you can cancel anytime.
Not sure whether this is right for you? Send me an email or call me on 0424 008 432 with your questions.
Backed by a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
I want you to be 100% happy with your website. If you’re not entirely satisfied with your Express website, simply let me know within the first 30 days and I’ll give you your money back. No questions asked.
What Other Natural Therapists are Saying
That was quick! I expected it to take much longer. You have been brilliant. Thank you! I will be recommending you. Sonia Barton, Bowen Therapist
Catherine has designed for me a beautiful website that is eye-catching, professional and simple to use. Emma Sternberg, Holistic Kinesiologist
Express Package FAQ
Q. How long will it take to set up my website?
Q. What do the templates look like?
Q. What if I don’t like the templates? Can I choose another?
Q. Who enters my website text?
Q. What’s included in the setup fee?
- Installing and configuring the WordPress content management system, including my recommended plugins for security.
- Purchase of a professional template (choose from five).
- Installing your chosen template, and customising it with your name, your menu items, and your chosen accent colour.
- A contact form so that prospects can contact you, without spammers getting hold of your email address.
- A map so your new clients can find you easily.
- Links to your Facebook page and other social media accounts, so you can grow your fan base.
- Fully content-managed website – you can edit and add pages as needed.
- Uploading your website to my servers, and setting up an email address for you (if desired).
Q. Can I pay in instalments?
Q. What’s included in the monthly fee?
- Hosting of your website on my reliable servers located in Australia.
- Up to three email addresses.
- Keeping WordPress and its plugins up to date with the latest versions (to help prevent being hacked).
- Weekly backups* of your website (in case your site gets hacked or breaks).
- Comprehensive video tutorials showing you how to add pages, format text, insert images, add videos, etc.
- One free 15-minute support incident a month** (Example uses: help setting up email on your computer or mobile device, restoring a backup, help with how to edit your website text or photos.)
* While I make every effort to ensure backups are tested regularly, backups can sometimes fail, so I strongly suggest you also keep your own backups. Please let me know if you need help with this.
** Occasionally you may need additional support (particularly if you have many email addresses). Additional 15-minute blocks can be purchased as needed for $25 each. You cannot use your free support incident to add new features to your website, or for other development work.
Q. Can I add a newsletter, blog, online booking etc?
Q. Are there any other costs involved in having a website?
Also, if you want to use images within your website you will need to purchase these separately or source free stock images. (I will suggest places where you can source high-quality images for your website.)
Q. What happens if I want to cancel?
If you wish to cancel your monthly Complete Care package, simply let me know, and I will cancel your recurring payment immediately and remove your website and email from my server.
Q. I’m a new practitioner. Do I have to get the Express package or can I get the Professional package?
But if you have a bigger budget, you can absolutely start out with the Professional package to better reflect your practice values and stand out from the competition.
A quick summary of the differences is included below:
|Takes 1-2 days.||Takes 3-4 weeks.|
|Choose from 5 templates.||Choose from 50 templates.|
|Accent colour changed only.||Full-colour customisation, custom fonts, background images changed, and logo added. Includes a one-hour Skype call where we make changes to the design in real-time until you get a design you’re delighted with.|
|You enter your content.||Up to five pages entered and formatted for you.|
|No SEO||Page titles optimised for search engines.|
Find out more about the Professional package.
Q. Can I upgrade to another package later?
You can also upgrade incrementally, adding features as you need them.
Have You Made Up Your Mind Yet?
As a new practitioner, it’s important to be visible if you want to find clients. Because most people look online for a therapist these days, you need to have a website. It doesn’t need to have a fancy design when you’re first starting out — simple and professional will do the job until you’re earning more money in your practice.
Get started now with my most affordable package, and have your website up and running by next week, so you can start bringing in clients quickly.