Show Off Your Clinic With a Modern Uncluttered Website Design
Your website is starting to look tired and dated. It doesn’t reflect the professionalism of your clinic and it doesn’t look good on mobiles. Your content is out of date, and you have to wait for your web designer to find the time to update it for you.
But it doesn’t have to be like this.
Your website can be modern and professional. It can show off the therapies you offer, and give potential clients the information they need without overwhelming them. It can inspire new clients to book and make it easy for them to book their first appointment.
And I’m going to show you how.
My Websites Are Different
I’m Catherine Doyle, the founder of Soothed.
I’ve been building websites for the last 17 years. In that time, I’ve built hundreds of websites. I’ve learnt how to hand-code, connected up databases, written several content management systems, learnt how to optimise a website so it gets found in the search engines, studied usability and accessibility, and learnt to design.
Natural therapies are my passion, and when I left my web agency job ten years ago, I started Soothed so that I could help natural therapists to market their practices online. Since then, I’ve worked with dozens of therapists and clinics (and even become a therapist myself), so I know what it takes to build a successful website that informs and persuades potential clients to book.
It’s Time for Your Clinic to Shine Online
I’m not going to create just a fancy online brochure. I’m going to give you a stunning site that attracts new visitors through Google, demonstrates how you can help them, and makes it really easy for them to book an appointment. And if they’re interested but not ready to book today, it’s easy for them to sign up for your newsletter, so you can continue to build trust and add value until they are ready to make an appointment.
Here’s How It Works
Your website will typically be ready in 3-6 weeks. Here are the steps we’ll follow:
We start with a phone chat to talk about your needs, answer your questions, and choose your template.
I create the first design with your chosen template customised with your branding.
You offer your feedback and I make up to 2 sets of changes to ensure you’re delighted with the finished look.
I’ll add a blog, newsletter signup and online booking links plus enter and format upto 25 pages of text.
The Perfect Solution for Busy Clinics
If you’re ready to give your clinic the modern website it deserves, the Clinic package is for you. You’ll get:
- Personalised attention: I’m available by phone or email to answer all of your questions about templates, text, images, domains, WordPress and so on during the site build. Each project starts with a phone call where we discuss your needs, and then we have regular check-ins throughout the process.
- Customised web design: We begin with a professionally-designed premium template which is carefully customised with your branding to communicate your brand values and create the right impression. The end result is a unique design that’s made to measure for your clinic, without the huge costs typically associated with custom designing from scratch.
- The techie stuff done for you: I’ll take care of installing WordPress, customising your theme, and setting up all of your pages. Plus I’ll also set up a blog, create a form where potential clients can sign up for your newsletter, integrate your online booking links, link up your site to Google Analytics, and handle the SEO challenges of moving to a new website.
- Usability prioritised: As a clinic, you’ll have a lot of information to include on your website. I’ll ensure it’s all organised logically to make it easy for your visitors to find what they’re looking for, without being overwhelmed.
- Your content entered and checked: I’ll enter up to 25 pages of content for you. Plus I’ll format it properly and proof-read it to ensure you’re creating a good first impression.
- A head start in Google: I’ll set up your site ready for search engines and optimise up to 25 page titles to help potential clients find your website. If you’ve previously had SEO work carried out, I’ll make sure it’s copied across to your new site.
- Complete control over your website: You get full access to edit your website at any time. You can add new therapists and modalities, upload photos, remove therapies you no longer offer, even add videos. It’s easy to use, but if you get stuck there are video tutorials, and I’m only an email away.
- Hosting taken care of: I’ll upload your website to the internet, create up to 3 email addresses for you (more are available for a small fee), keep your WordPress and plugins up to date (to prevent hacking attempts), and back up your website daily in case anything goes wrong.
- The features you need to find new clients online: The Clinic package is packed with all of the features that clinics typically need. If you need something a little different, you can also customise your package with exactly what you want.
Get all this for just $1895 AUD setup + $35/month. There’s no ongoing commitment, so you can cancel anytime.
Not sure whether this is right for you? Send me an email or call me on 0424 008 432 with your questions.
If you’re not satisfied, I’m not either. That’s why I check every Clinic website before launch to make sure everything is working properly: that the text is formatted correctly, that the images are clear and sharp, and that your website looks great on phones & tablets as well as desktop computers. If you do find something you’re not happy with, simply let me know in the first 30 days, and I’ll fix it up free of charge.
A Few Words from Other Clinic Owners
Working with Catherine was easy. She provided a lot of support and set things up so I could manage my own content, and update the website at will. I have already noticed an increase in internet bookings and enquiries after only a few weeks. I’m sure this is due to a more modern, professional and yet approachable feel to our website. I would recommend Soothed to any practitioner looking to create or update their website. Monica North, Acumon Health & Wellness
Catherine understood exactly what I wanted and really captured the essence of the business. Her experience in natural therapies meant that she approached the website with a real understanding of what potential patients would want to see too. Emma Howe, Peakhurst Chinese Medicine
Clinic Package FAQ
Q. How long will it take to set up my website?
Q. What do the templates look like?
Note: You don’t need to purchase the template separately, as the cost is included in the Clinic package.
If you’re not sure which template would be best for your website, I can suggest three templates that are well suited to you once we’ve spoken on the phone.
All of the templates I use are professional website designs created for WordPress websites on the Genesis framework. Genesis is a leading framework with excellent security and good clean code that search engines love. WordPress templates are also known as themes.
Q. What if I don’t like the templates? Can I choose another?
Q. Who enters my website text?
Q. What’s included in the setup fee?
- A 45-minute phone consultation to go through what you want from your website, and answer any questions you have.
- Installing and configuring the WordPress content management system, including my recommended plugins for security and search engine optimisation.
- Purchase of a professional template (choose from 50).
- Installing your chosen template, and customising it with your logo, brand colours, fonts, and images.
- Up to 2 sets of design changes to ensure you’re delighted with the end result; or if you prefer we can arrange a 1-hour Skype call to tweak the design in real-time.
- Entering and formatting up to 25 pages of content for you.
- Optimising up to 25 page titles with local search terms to give your website a boost in the search engines.
- A contact form so that prospects can contact you, without spammers getting hold of your email address.
- A map so your new clients can find you easily.
- Links to your Facebook page, Instagram, Twitter account etc, so you can grow your fan base.
- A sign-up form for your newsletter. I can integrate with all major providers.
- A blog set up with appropriate categories and tags, and plugins set up to reduce comment spam.
- Social sharing buttons to allow your visitors to share your pages easily on Facebook, Twitter, and other social networks.
- Integrating your online booking system (e.g. Cliniko, Power Diary, Vagary etc.) so that clients can easily book straight from your website. Note: You will still need to pay your booking software service fees.
- Integrating Google Analytics so you can monitor your website traffic and see where it’s coming from.
- Fully content-managed website – you can edit and add pages as needed after launch.
- Uploading your website to my servers, and setting up an email address for you (if desired).
Q. Can I pay in instalments?
A deposit of 50% is due when you order, and the remainder is due after 30 days or when your site goes live (if that’s earlier).
Q. What’s included in the monthly fee?
- Hosting of your website on my reliable servers located in Australia.
- Up to three email addresses.
- Keeping WordPress and its plugins up to date with the latest versions (to help prevent being hacked).
- Weekly backups* of your website (in case your site gets hacked or breaks).
- Comprehensive video tutorials showing you how to add pages, format text, insert images, add videos, etc.
- One free 15-minute support incident a month** (Example uses: help setting up email on your computer or mobile device, restoring a backup, help with how to edit your website text or photos.)
* While I make every effort to ensure backups are tested regularly, backups can sometimes fail, so I strongly suggest you also keep your own backups. Please let me know if you need help with this.
** Occasionally you may need additional support (particularly if you have many email addresses). Additional 15-minute blocks can be purchased as needed for $25 each. You cannot use your free support incident to add new features to your website, or for other development work.
Q. Can I add a newsletter, blog, online booking etc?
Other add-ons including a shopping cart and gift voucher sales are also available. See the extras page for pricing.
Q. Are there any other costs involved in having a website?
Also, if you want to use images within your website you will need to purchase these separately. (I will suggest places where you can source high-quality images for your website.)
Q. What happens if I want to cancel?
Q. Is the Clinic package right for me?
For clinics that want to enhance their online presence further, a range of extras can be added on to this package, such as additional search engine optimisation or matching social media headers.
Q. Can I add more features later?
Are You Ready to Step Up Your Online Marketing?
How many clients do you think you’re losing to an out-of-date, cluttered website that doesn’t work nicely on mobile?
It’s time to step up and make sure your website gives the right impression. It’s time to show potential clients that your practitioners are the right people to help them.